Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

New Closet

Yeeeaaahhh it's finally done! My new closet. So the closet isn't really new but I reorganised it a lot so that it looks much more better and maybe I'll also take a way the doors and make like an "open closet" in my room. But I don't know really if I should do it.
For the structure of the closet I've been inspired by pictures from instagram and pinterest. There are really awsome posts of closets. Then I created my own closet on the Ikea.com webpage. There you can chose all the elements you want in your closet und then you get a shopping list.

This was the closet before:


2 Kommentare:

  1. it looks very nice! I also tidied up my closet about one week ago. Yours is much more practical though! I wouldn't leave it open because it distracts and isn't very peaceful to look at...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @ninnikuneko thanks. you had such a IKEA-system too?
    Yeah, I thought the same. And if I'm looking for something special to wear my closet looks terrible after :D haha

    AntwortenLöschen