Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

Online Shopping

So this will be my first post in English! I hope there will be some more, so my English-spoken readers can understand something:)

Today I wanna present you the clothes from my last Online Shopping Tour by Bershka.
I ordered a lot of things, especially shirts for summer and for my next vacations at the end of this month.
I really have to recommend the Bershka Online Shop because they deliver very very fast. So the parcel was there within 48 hours (and it came form Barcelona, Spain!!). It was in a very good condition and also the clothes were carefully wraped.

Very sweet shirt. It is really simple with the colorful heart on the white ground. You can wear it during the day and even in the evening you can combine it with a skinny jeans and wear some high heels. 


I totally love this shirt with its little diamonds all over the cross. It is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for going out.

Do you love Saint Tropez like I do? Then this is a must-have isn't it? 


Maybe for going at the beack. I don't know yet if I'll keep it. But the slogan on it is really funny:D

And I also ordered a pullover if it gets cold in the evening or in the early morning. It has some fractions at the shoulders, which I think makes it look very pretty.

So these were all the pretty clothes which I ordered. If you have any questions about Online Shopping especially by Breshka you can always ask me. I really often do Online Shopping.
Have a nice day!:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen